Friday, December 18, 2009

This Was My First Clue...

I've been gone too much.
My girl and I spend most of our days together.
But lately we've had a busy streak.
She got to go to Wallace while Mike took me to Lincoln.
We celebrated... our belated anniversary,
the much anticipated END of harvest,
my birthday,
his pre-birthday,
and the fact that we have a little babe due soon
and probably won't have another chance to get away before he/she arrives.
It was wonderful...we ate, shopped, and went to a movie.
Mollie brought Aldyn home on Sunday afternoon.
And about 15 minutes later I had to leave for a church function.
And the next day I got to do some more bday celebrating with my
mother-in-law, and sisters-in-law.
We don't get to hang out w/out kids very often...
so we had a great time together....lunching and shopping.
While I was gone, Mike texted me the picture above.
Aldyn was waiting by the door for me and fell asleep.
She wasn't crying or upset, just waiting.
It melted me.
The rest of this week has been filled with quality time...
and I'm soaking it up...
as I'll soon be splitting my attention two ways.
I can't quite imagine it...but at the same time I can't wait.
What a blessing!

No comments: