I just have to share...this has been a great day. I'm feeling pretty much caught up at home. Of course, there are the things that I could and should do...but I'm ignoring those things today and have totally enjoyed being anything but an over-achiever. It's cold out, and was snowing quite a bit for a while there, so Aldyn and I just stayed home all day and relaxed. I suppose part of the reason that I'm okay with being home all day is because yesterday was almost 60*, so we went to Kearney for the afternoon, basically just to get out of the house. We came home with a lot of stuff for not really "needing" to go, but that's beside the point.
Anyway, on to the point of the post...while we were at Target yesterday I bought the book Multiple Blessings, by Jon & Kate Gosselin. It was on sale and I just couldn't resist. I have to admit, I've been a little obsessed with their family for quite a while now, so couldn't wait to get my hands on this book. During both of Aldyn's naps today I've been reading it, and have had a really hard time putting it down! I will definitely share when I'm done, but you'll have to wait in line behind my grandma, because she's a pretty big fan too!
I knew the Gosselins were a spiritual family, but it wasn't until I started reading the book that I realized the depth of their spirituality and the complexity of their story. I have a new respect for them and their testimony. I think it's so cool that they are using their unique situation as an opportunity to share their faith.
The book also gave their website that is pretty neat...
http://www.sixgosselins.com/
It's probably a good thing I don't live closer or I might be a stalker! Just kidding!
No comments:
Post a Comment