The truth is, I'm not very good about staying home, especially if Mike is gone, I just don't like it. So, when he took off to go snow skiing with some guys last weekend, Aldyn and I headed to Wallace. Where else?!? It was a bit of an adventure as we took along one of our puppies to deliver to a nice little family out there. I was a little worried about what I would do if "Brutus" woke Aldyn...I could just picture myself alone in the car with a screaming baby and a whining puppy for two hours...but all went well, thankfully.
One last pic of our favorite pup, affectionately known as Brutus, with mom and Aldyn (making her latest face...she constantly looks surprised). It was fun to see Andy and his Dad, Eduardo, when they picked up the puppy....every kid should get to grow up with a dog.She was definitely interested in the fuzzy little toy!
One thing I love about going home...my dad is an early riser, and he and/or my mom are almost always up waiting for Aldyn to wake up. They take Aldyn from me and tell me to go back to bed...ahhhh, I get the best sleep there! Oh yeah...my other favorite thing...waking up to pancakes, coffee cake, etc...it's a good thing I don't live there, or I'd weigh 500 lbs!
Aldyn loves looking out the patio door to see what Cleo and Hope are up to.
My sister, Mollie was able to be there this weekend too...love it when we can be home together...she's awesome and we have a fun time doing nothing :)
One thing I love about going home...my dad is an early riser, and he and/or my mom are almost always up waiting for Aldyn to wake up. They take Aldyn from me and tell me to go back to bed...ahhhh, I get the best sleep there! Oh yeah...my other favorite thing...waking up to pancakes, coffee cake, etc...it's a good thing I don't live there, or I'd weigh 500 lbs!
Aldyn loves looking out the patio door to see what Cleo and Hope are up to.
My sister, Mollie was able to be there this weekend too...love it when we can be home together...she's awesome and we have a fun time doing nothing :)We're off to California on Friday to visit Mike's grandparents and have a little vacation. Can't wait!! So when we return I hope to have some fun pictures for you! I'm off to finish packing...see you next week!

No comments:
Post a Comment