Thursday, July 31, 2008

While Dad is Away the Girls Will Play!

While Mike was in Colorado, Aldyn and I kept busy having some fun of our own. On Thursday night Aunt Mollie came over to keep us company, and we had a great time hanging out with her. On Friday we went to Wallace to visit Grandpa and Grammy for the weekend. Aldyn always loves all the attention she gets while we're there, and I love just being at home and relaxing. We went to a wedding reception on Saturday night and to church on Sunday, so got to see some familiar faces. Aldyn's new favorite thing to do is chew on her toes, and we discovered that she likes to skinny dip! Guess I could've saved a little $ on that cute little bikini I bought her. We both enjoyed some time in the pool - it was such a great way to cool off on those hot, hot days!







No comments: