
Sheffield cousins on 4th of July

Skylar, Carter & Gunnar watching parachutes

early risers

girl time

Grandpa Monte & Sawyer boy


Grandpa, Grammy & kiddos

Lainey & Sophie "relaxing"
on the hammock


fun in the pool


so glad to see my dad again!

meet the newest pioneer rep -
it's hard work!

cuddle time w/ Grammy

first time in my bikini

and matching shades, of course!

Lainey & Aldyn

in my new bumbo seat

visiting with Great
Grandma Marge

watching Skylar play ball
with Grandma Karen &
Grandpa Frank


hangin' out w/ Grandpa
Monte in Wallace

Hadley cousins...Gunnar, Skylar,
Aldyn & Carter

Hadley girls
1 comment:
I LOVE the blog... very good idea and extremely cute pictures too!! Glad to see you guys are enjoying the summer with your little miracle. I can't wait to see all of you again (Aldyn looks like she's grown!!).
And of course, I LOVE the bikini... do you and mike have suits to match?? :)
love to you!
aunt stace (& uncle scotty)
Post a Comment