An abandoned truck...once it rolled there was no getting it out.
Quite a view!Mike and a few guy friends went on their 4th annual dirtbiking trip to Woodland Park, CO last weekend. I'm pretty sure they look forward to this and plan all year (they're worse than women), but it must be worth it, because they sure have a good time! This year they took a few video clips so the rest of us could get a taste of what it's like. I have to admit, I got a good laugh when he got home and showed them to me. We thought we'd post them here for the rest of you to enjoy as well!
The first video is Brad Hartzog attempting to make it up a hill...watch and it's self explanatory :)The second video is Mike's 4th (and worst) attempt at a hill that he tells me was quite steep. Apparently the guys didn't think he could do it, so you know Mike, he just had to give it a whirl!
I guess there's always next year, something tells me he'll be looking for some hills to climb around here - oh dear!
And sorry Craig, what happens in Colorado doesn't stay in Colorado, it gets published on the web for the world to see!
1 comment:
So good......
Post a Comment