Saturday, March 6, 2010

"Sorry 'Bout Dat"

Aldyn is cracking us up these days...she's a little parrot, mimicking everything we say. Her latest phrase is "sorry 'bout dat" and she uses it frequently...even when we spill or drop something :) It's not rare that Aldyn will say something and then Mike and I will look at each other and say, "Do we say that?" Apparently we do!
She'll often tell me that Emerson is "crynin", or that she (Aldyn) is "trynin" to do something.
If she's feeling ignored, she grabs my face with her little hands and says, "Mommy, yisten!"
When telling us goodbye, lately she's been say "be careful", not sure that she knows what it means, but it's pretty sweet.
She loves Emme (most of the time) and probably kisses her head 50 times a day.
And speaking of Emme, she's one month old already! I can't believe it, and yet I know I'll be saything this at every milestone.
She's such a sweet baby, and very easy going. She's giving us some smiles, and that is so much fun. We have a Dr. appt. Monday, and I'm anxious to see what she weighs. She's definitely growing! My Dad says she looks like she's packing a few walnuts in those cheeks :)
I've been t.e.r.r.i.b.l.e. about taking pictures, but here are a few:

Sisters
Smiles on one month birthday
she loves her daddy...can ya blame her?
guess who got a hold of the powda?

precious girl

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!! I love how the big sissy loves on the little sissy....it has taught me alot about showing love unconditionally!! Keep up the posts!!

Suzie said...

That one of her on Mike is totally Aldyn and I love the one of her smiling as she sleeps. So sweet.

Amber said...

great pictures, wendi. your girls are so beautiful!