Sunday, February 14, 2010

Welcome To Our World

She's here, she's perfect, and we can't imagine life without her!
Emerson Elle
February 1, 2010
9 lbs. 15 oz. 23"
2:43 pm

The first picture of our family of 4


Aldyn meeting her little sister for the first time...
such a precious moment for us!



Two incredibly thankful parents...

Passing time in the hospital during the induction...
sweet socks and slipper combo, I know :)

We are in love with our girls...and feel so blessed!
They are gifts from the Lord, and we pray that they will grow to know, love and serve Him!

We'll have a funny story to tell Emme about her birthday when she gets older.
I'll give you the quick version.
The induction was going well...things were moving along, but
We thought we had a couple hours before her birth (at least)...
Mike hadn't had lunch, so I encouraged him to go get something.
He left...and things started happening fast.
Really fast.
I figured he'd be back soon, but decided I should send him a quick text.
Here's how it went:
Me: "9 cm :)" (2:23 pm)
Mike: "Holy crap!"
Me: "Dr. is on her way" (2:25 pm)
Mike: "Me too!"
approx. 2:30 pm - Mike gets back to the room
2:43 pm - Emerson is born!
Mike considered going back to the car after she was born because he figured the fries he'd left would still be hot :) I'm not sure if he tasted the gyro or not.



3 comments:

Tracey Marie said...

That is a funny story!!!

Anonymous said...

That is sooooo hilarious!! Thanks for the precious pictures!!

Amber said...

your girls are beautiful. they will have so much fun together :)