Thursday, January 28, 2010

We're Ready...

to see your precious face in person, little one...I am longing to hold you in my arms


6 comments:

Stacy and Scott said...

That ultrasound picture is so sweet! We can't wait to meet baby Hadley! We'll be praying...

Wendy said...

What a BEAUTIFUL picture! I am sure you are more than ready. I've been praying for you these last days...these last days with just Aldyn...and these last days of anticipation for the arrival of your newest blessing. Can't wait to hear the news!

Anonymous said...

SWWWEEEEET!!!!!!!!!! It just makes you cry to see something so precious created by God!!! Praying for you!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Debi said...

Now that we finally got to meet her, I can see some similarities in the picture. But she's WAY cuter in person!!! :>

Unknown said...

I'm ready...for you to post more pictures! :) Do you think you've been busy lately or something? Just kidding, sister.

Love you!

Mo