Monday, January 11, 2010

Hadley Family Fun

I thought I'd post a few pictures of our New Year's weekend in Omaha together. Frank and Karen did this for us for Christmas...and we had a really fun time being away together. We started out the weekend at CocoKey...thanks to Scott & Stacy who gave us tickets for Christmas. I think it's safe to say that both the kids and adults had a great time swimming! I was little bummed that I couldn't go on the water slides this time...they are soooo fun! But nobody wants to see a gigantic prego zippin' down the slides...bad enough that I had to sport a swimsuit for the day...talk about a humbling experience :)
Aldyn wasted no time in getting in the water...and was happiest when Skylar was close by to play with her.
She wanted to try the slides, and I was sure that one time would fix her curiosity. But all she could say was more, more, more! She spent the entire afternoon going down over and over again.


But what she loved even more was just sitting at the top and making friends. She would talk to all the kids going by and was in no hurry to go down if she could socialize instead :)

On Saturday morning we went to 'Sesame Street Live'
She was totally captured by the show...This is definitely her favorite right now.
It was so cute to watch her wave and say "Hi Elmo! Hi Big Bird!"
She's still talking about it and the water slides :)

To be honest, I loved it too. It was a great production and I have fond memories of watching Sesame Street as a kid.

Little Eli even got into it a little bit...he was watching, talking and waving his arms in excitement!

Sesame Street AND a sucker...life is good!

The fam in our favorite mode of transportation, the hotel shuttle...so convenient and warm!
I think Carter and Gunnar were hiding from the camera.

Gunnar being...well, Gunnar :)
Thanks for the fun trip, Mama & Papa!

1 comment:

Tracey Marie said...

Looks like you all had a lot of fun! Love your new blog picture of the three of you! Am looking forward to hearing all about Baby Hadley!! Praying all goes well! Take care!!