

This weekend was a busy one, but very special for us. We chose to have Aldyn dedicated at church yesterday. Really, it was more for us than for her :) It's basically a commitment on our part to raise Aldyn to know Jesus and teach her about him. Our prayer is that she will one day make the choice to accept Him as her personal Savior, and choose to follow and serve Him. We were blessed to have so many of our family members there, as well as lots of friends and our church family. We know that we can't do this on our own, so we're thankful to have so many people that love Aldyn and will help us in raising her and showing her what it means to love Jesus. Most importantly, I know there are a host of people who have been and will continue to pray for her as she grows. This is the greatest gift she can be given!"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give her to the Lord. For her whole life she will be given over to the Lord."
1 Samuel 1:27-28
1 comment:
Just came across your blog, and what a wonderful one it is! Your photos of Dad & daughter on the farm are precious....I grew up on a farm but I think it was my tomboy sister who got all the rides on the tractor! Praise the Lord that he has blessed you in so many ways! Thanks for sharing, I have tears in my eyes!
Blessings,
LeAnne
Post a Comment