
These are two blogs I check whenever I have a chance. So, so, so inspirational, meaningful, funny and creative. I'm encouraged when they post. They have this plan to use their blogs for good. Pretty sweet if you ask me.
I can't explain it any better than they already did, so here are a couple links...
While I'm sharing links...I discovered this blog the other day too...another new favorite! I love being blown away by someone else's heart...it inspires and challenges me in a good way. This family will leave an impact on you.
I've discovered that when I'm feeling crappy about myself, my life, circumstances or whatever, it helps to take the focus off of me. It's there waaaaay too much. It feels so good to stop thinking about yourself and do something good for someone else. Even if this is out of your comfort zone, give it a shot. I know it is sometimes difficult to reach out, not knowing what response you may (or may not) get...but you might be pleasantly surprised at the results.
Now, go make someone happy! And tell us all about it :)

2 comments:
this is so awesome!
i'm participating, too!
LOVE it! We're in...thanks for posting!
Post a Comment