Someone told me the other day that I should really buy a lottery ticket...
And if I was a gambler, I just might do that...
But I'm not.
Anyway,
We're feeling really blessed these days...
The day we closed on our new home,
We found out that we are expecting a baby!
What a day!!
Most of you know that we had lots of heartache
and lots of "help" in getting our little Aldyn...
so to find out I was pregnant... with no doctor trips
was an amazing and very welcome surprise!!
We're thanking God for this miracle #2...
just as we did for the first one...
because obviously, either way,
it's ALL HIM!
1 comment:
We are thrilled for baby Hadley #2!! Such a gift, just as Aldyn was, and all in HIS timing!! Know that we are praying for you and baby. :) much, much love to you. have a wonderful time in Wallace!
Post a Comment