I just put my girl to bed.
It's one of my favorite times of the day.
She makes it so easy.
Tonight I asked her if she was ready for "night-night",
and she headed up the stairs.
We cuddle while she drinks her warm milk.
And then cuddle some more.
Every once in a while she looks up at me and says "hi"
Every once in a while she looks up at me and says "hi"
in her sweet little voice.
As I lay her in her crib I tell her I love her and good night.
She rolls over and goes to sleep.
What an angel.
Have I mentioned that I love this girl?
(my mom took this pic last weekend when Aldyn stayed with them - love it)
Now it's time to enjoy a movie with my hubby :)
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment