I tried to get a cute little valentine pic of Aldyn, but didn't have much luck...

I made some sugar cookies on Thursday...I love doing that and rarely do. It is such a huge mess though. I should've taken a picture of what my kitchen looked like afterwards. I pretty much let Aldyn destroy whatever she desired so that I could get the cookies done...and between the two of us...wow...we had quite a mess!
I made some sugar cookies on Thursday...I love doing that and rarely do. It is such a huge mess though. I should've taken a picture of what my kitchen looked like afterwards. I pretty much let Aldyn destroy whatever she desired so that I could get the cookies done...and between the two of us...wow...we had quite a mess!
1 comment:
We loved the cookies. Thank you little Valentine!
Grammy Ruth & Grandpa Mont
Post a Comment