...A little update of what Aldyn is up to at 8 months old...
*Shakes her head no, and sometimes she really means it, but most of the time it's just for fun.
*Waves bye-bye, it's pretty random, but once in a while she does it at the appropriate time.
*Gets excited and rubs her hands together in an attempt to clap...so precious!
*And this morning I turned around to see her crawling toward the remote! She's been working on this for a while, so we knew it wouldn't be long, but I still couldn't believe my eyes. My world is about to change...again! I definitely need to start baby-proofing the house! She doesn't go far unless she has motivation like the tv remote or the phone...things that are normally off-limits :)
Sooo, I took some video and I'm hesitant to even post it. But for the family that won't see her for a while, I thought I would share. Just ignore my dorky narration. Is there anything more annoying than listening to yourself on video....I don't think so. These aren't real good quality because I just took them with our digital camera, and whenever I get it out to capture the moment, she stops what she's doing and just stares at me, but you'll get the idea.
You've probably noticed that my background on the blog is ever-changing...still searching for the perfect look, but can't quite find it...so bear with me.
Have a great weekend!! Aldyn and I are going to Ashland tomorrow with my good friend Michelle, so see our other good friend and someone who has been a mentor to both of us, Judy Brower. I'm super excited because I haven't seen her in forever, and Michelle and I always have fun chatting while we drive. And if I know us, we'll have to squeeze in a little shopping. I think it's actually illegal to drive by Lincoln without stopping to check out some stores :)
3 comments:
The videos are so cute! Good Job Aldyn!!
What a sweetheart! Can't wait to see her in a couple weeks. It's going to be a BUSY Christmas at the Wallace farm this year. :-) Sawyer is SO close to finally walking; I just have to believe he'll be full-speed by then. Between Aldyn on all 4's and Sawyer finally on 2's, there's going to be some trouble. :-)
I get to see her just about whenever I want, and the videos of her are STILL SOOOOOO cute!
Post a Comment