Kids on the annual mini-hayrack ride with Grandpa Frank and Grandma Karen last Sunday. At my Aunt Mary's for my Grandma's birthday brunch. She's so special to our family, a great example of what it means to be a humble servant. My cousins Melissa and Haley in this pic and the great grandkids that were there; Connor, Addi, Cade & Aldyn. We always have a good time when we get together.
My cousin Melissa with Aldyn and her baby girl, Addison. They are just 2 months apart.
I thought this was a precious picture :)
My cousin Melissa with Aldyn and her baby girl, Addison. They are just 2 months apart.
I thought this was a precious picture :)

1 comment:
That is a great picture of Aldyn with Grandma Elaine. I'm sure you're glad it turned out so well! That's definitely a keeper...
Any sign of a harvest-free husband yet?
Post a Comment