Monday, October 13, 2008

Oops, she did it again!

No, I'm not kidding... Jayde had puppies, again! For those of you who are asking, yes we do know what causes this, and yes we do plan on getting the poor girl fixed as soon as she's able. But in the mean time we will, once again, be looking for homes for our little pups...perfect Christmas gifts
for your kids!! :) I'm just sure they'll go quickly,
so you better get your name on one now! haha

Here are a few other random pictures...
Aldyn out for a stroll on one of the days when it wasn't raining...






And a couple of pics of her trying out the high chair for the first time...her favorite toy lately is any plastic bottle that she can get her hands on!

Harvest has come to a halt with all of this rain...which is bittersweet. I love it that Mike is around more, but it's just delaying the inevitable...so we're glad to see the sun today, and hopefully things will dry out soon so they can get back at it!

4 comments:

Debi said...

Poor Jayde. She looks miserable once again. But I almost have to laugh. You'd think she'd stop that...NAH. Great Christmas gifts, Wendi. Just tie a cute little ribbon around their necks and take them to Moms group (just make sure all the kiddos ARE there). What parent could say NO to that?

bhartz13 said...

I like the picture of Aldyn with the puff half out of her mouth. Looks like Mike after he has hit his limit on chicken strips.

Unknown said...

Poor Jayde is right! I'm quite thankful I only have one on its way instead of 7. Hope you guys are well. Love the stroller pic... and just when you think she can't get any cuter!!

Unknown said...

can we trade puppies?? :)